We understand that obesity is a complex disease requiring a comprehensive, coordinated strategy to help patients achieve and maintain long-term weight loss success. At Weight Loss Solutions, we’re fully committed to each and every patient’s weight loss and health goals. To ensure the best possible results, we provide patients with a proven, individualized plan and the follow-up support they need to succeed.
From moment you walk in, you will receive one-on-one time with our full team who will assess and build a program that will focus on your continued health and wellness. Our weight loss surgeons perform a wide range of bariatric procedures such as Gastric Sleeve, Gastric Bypass, Gastric Balloon and Revisional Surgery, but our care goes beyond surgery. We tailor each plan with a focus on health, wellness and nutrition, so you can maintain a lifetime of success and continue living a healthy life.
Why chose weight loss solutions
- Expert surgeons who focus on bariatrics
- Complete plans, individualized for long-term success
- Full time health and wellness professionals
- Dedicated team who walk with you each step of the way from insurance and payment options to make surgery affordable
To learn more about options when it comes to weight loss, call (214) 222-8150 to make an appointment with one of our specialists today.
Weight loss surgery
Choosing to have weight loss surgery is a big, and sometimes difficult, decision. But the health advantages are hard to deny. With weight loss surgery most patients see results including:
- Lower blood pressure
- Improvement of high cholesterol levels
- Potential reversal of Type-2 diabetes
- Improvement or cessation of life-threatening sleep apnea
- Reduction in symptoms of acid reflux
- Less risk of heart attack, stroke, and cancer
- Increased potential for conception by helping to increase fertility levels in both parents
Are you a candidate for weight loss surgery? Take our free weight loss assessment.
When you choose weight loss surgery, you want to know you’re going to succeed. Our team of bariatric specialists are dedicated to transforming the lives of our patients and their families. Our surgeons have provided successful weight loss procedures to patients who have seen vast improvements in their quality of life, social interactions, psychological well-being, employment opportunities, economic condition and overall health.
Who qualifies for weight loss surgery?
Bariatric surgery candidates are evaluated on an individual basis, but in general, the qualifications for weight loss surgery include:
- BMI > 40
- BMI 35 to 39.9 with obesity-related health problems
- BMI 30 to 34.9 with diabetes
- Unsuccessful weight loss attempts with conventional methods (diet and/or exercise)
Body Mass Index (BMI) is a number calculated from a person's weight and height. BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.
Your BMI Score is:
All information provided by this website is intended to be general in nature and should not be used as a substitute for a visit with a health care professional. No information provided in this site may be considered medical advice. The information may not be relevant for your individual situation and may be misinterpreted. HCA assumes no responsibility for how you use information obtained from this site. Before making any decisions regarding your health care, ask your personal physician.